Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 120

Thread: Should Mega keep his avatar?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    If you like to respond to senseless comments by making your own senseless comments then hey thats your perrogative.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I made a senseless comment to prove a point--a point you just agreed with me on w/o voicing it--simply put it's stupid. Senseless comments don't belong on the board--if you've got something to say, be prepared to back it up, and don't just flame on someone just because you're having a bad day and don't want to kick the dog. Herbie's little barb was uncalled for. My barb at him was uncalled for--and I acknowledged that to prove the point that it's senseless and doesn't belong b/c I knew you weren't going to come on here and say "Herbie, that comment at smarty was uncalled for". Sometimes I'll respond to something over the top with something over the top just to see who gets called on it first...see where loyalties lie. Apparently your loyalties lie with Herbie the Glock toting Husker, and in your eyes he can say what he wants to another member of this forum, as long as it's flaming a person w/liberal beliefs.

    Now had he flamed you or someone with some other beliefs that agree with yours and hadn't crossed your path--I'd bet money that you'd be "offended" and want some mod action taken.

    Funny how it all shakes out...
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    24, no marriage, no kids, college degree. I read the words and laugh at the avatars--I really could care less who has what.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    [ QUOTE ]
    it would be interesting to know the ages of the people who oppose/agree with Mega's avatar, or if thier married, dating or single. If I had kids I wouldn't want them to see some of the avatars on this forum, but I wouldn't let my kids get on this forum (when I say kid, I mean someone who is immature, and we all know age does not matter). Now having said that I don't really care who has what avatar, if you don't like it you can change your settings to where you don't have to view avatars at all. I generally stay out of touchy subjects, simply because I have my views and more times than not somebody does not agree with me and I'm not gonna change thier mind and thier not gonna change mine. I have been a member on this forum since the beginning of football season, and although I enjoy reading these subjects alot of posters have double standards, they can call somebody out, but can't take the heat when it comes down on them. I have went a round or two with some posters and lost my cool and then later when I was thinking about it, it just seemed stupid, i.e. Mega and me when he said I was doing something with Pete Carrolls genitals, but have since apologized for my reaction, and enjoy his posts very much. Some people take this forum to seriously, they need to realize that everyone is not always gonna agree. Like I've read many times on here "agree to disagree" I love a good debate, but more times than not someone steps over the line and feelings get hurt, Now that I don't agree with.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    see, me and this dude argued about football, things got intense, we made up and found out we like each other. Like he says, the board shouldnt be taken too seriously. But if he and I can get along after a heated debate any of us can. Matter of fact, I was just giving him a hard time and he took it too seriously. He found out later that I wasnt serious and Im a pretty playful guy. We generally have a good laugh and good read now about most sports topics.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Exactly--some people get on this board like it's life & death...well it's not. It's an arrogant approach to take. This is a recreational thing--it's not like we're going to get an award for being the most correct or for owning the most people on a political or sports thread. Loosen up, have some fun, or leave.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner. Post of the year right there.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    "Now had he flamed you or someone with some other beliefs that agree with yours and hadn't crossed your path--I'd bet money that you'd be "offended" and want some mod action taken."

    Well you would lose your money partner...I'm not offended by what you said...just simply pointed out that it was senseless...I also didn't say I agreed with what Herbie said. I even pointed out I agreed with mega when he was defending smarty if you took the time to read without your rose colored glasses on. I have never asked or thought the mods should take any action on anything...I remember you and I agreeing just a few short days ago about a radically conservative poster that was going to far with some of his comments. By the way how do you even know that I share beliefs with Husker? Have I posted at anytime that I was a member of the NRA? To be honest I'm not sure at all whether Husker and I share the same ideaology..I would have to go back and read some of his posts to even make that statement myself.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    I agree its the best post you ever made a_f_f

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    32, married, 10 month old kid, College Degree(I'm not sure how that matters)...don't care much about avatars but I must admit I liked the one mega had before much better than the one he has now...I'm talking about the one with the black girl

  9. #39
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    Well my apologies for jumping to a conclusion. That's what I did and I was wrong in it.

    I guess I'm just upset because people with similar senseless and unfounded beliefs will gang up and drop a grenade and never come back to a thread to defend what they've said, and if they do, they don't have any substance. You haven't done that...except for that one time you linked to that biased right wing website...but other than that, you've been a helluva person to argue with. As I said before...it's your contribution to disagree with me and vice versa. It'd be boring otherwise. I'm sorry that I lumped you in w/someone you didn't deserve to be lumped in with...my fault.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Should Mega keep his avatar?

    james, you held bird's jersey in 87 after magic made the hook shot, you should have been given an intentional foul. The celts would have been world champs if not your you. I hate you james, youre nothing without magic and kareem. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •